As a Social Worker, you will:
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the psychosocial services for patients
• Conduct psychosocial assessments
• Develop treatment plans
• Assist with care coordination and case management
• Complete discharge plans and conduct discharge meetings
• Lead psychoeducational groups
• Communicate with patients and families to keep them involved with treatment plan decisions
• Facilitate weekly treatment team meetings
• Create master treatment plans, updating as agreed upon by treatment team
• Master’s degree in Social Work
• Current Social Work license in the state of Minnesota
o A licensed Bachelor’s-level candidate with equivalent work experience may be considered
• Oriented and educated in culture, gender, and age appropriate mental health care
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook
• Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
• Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record system preferred
PrairieCare is looking for Social Worker's at multiple locations in Minnesota.
Please click apply button for more information on locations
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.