Inginaire is looking for a Build Technician to work for our client, a leading provider in medical technologies, in Plymouth, MN.
- Responsible for building and setting up manufacturing fixtures and equipment.
- Responsible for building and trouble shooting mechanical, electrical and pneumatic components according to drawings.
- Responsible for interfacing with automation engineers and manufacturing employees.
- Knowledge and familiarity with mechanical components (Slides, cylinders, cams, toggles, etc.), electrical components (e.g. power supplies, PLCs, sensors, etc.), pneumatic components (e.g. valves, regulators, flow switches, etc.).
- Ability to walk, stand, squat and bend regularly.
- Requires regular lifting of 0-10 lbs. and frequent lifting of 10-20 lbs., occasional lifting of 21-50 lbs..