Inginaire is looking for a Machine Designer to work for our client, the worldwide provider of filtration systems for multiple industries, located in Bloomington, MN.
- Design custom automation equipment and systems through the application of engineering analysis and tools.
- Participate on cross-functional teams with other engineering disciplines and project management to develop innovative and feasible designs.
- Evaluate performance of new or existing equipment and initiate steps to modify or improve.
- Assist in the development of equipment costs and design hours for budgeting and planning purposes.
- Provide ownership of mechanical project elements through; Concept, design, detailing, build support, and startup phases ensuring the successful conclusion.
- A bachelorâ€™s degree in Engineering and a minimum of three years machine design experience with custom automation equipment.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks and SolidWorks PDM modeling software.
- Ability to explore and develop new technologies and process techniques.