About This OpportunityWork with the teams that complete independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the organization's operations. Help Target accomplish business objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. You will find a wide variety of positions, plenty of opportunities for professional growth, and broad exposure to all parts of the company.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Internal Auditor, you'll take the lead as you…
- Participate in and lead the development and execution of internal audits. Leverage knowledge of SOX, internal controls and GAAP.
- Consult with business partners to identify, analyze and evaluate control issues. Drive control improvements and work with the business to implement changes.
- Participate in continuous risk assessment process by consulting with internal and external business partners to identify, review, analyze, and evaluate risks and controls within business area.
- Develop strong business relationships with business partners.
- Communicate business issues and recommendations to management; verbal and written.
- Lead special projects as assigned by manager.
- Four year college degree (Accounting preferred)
- One to two year's audit or related business experience
- Experience in audit, consulting, enterprise risk management and/or internal controls
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn retail operations
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving, critical thinking, and written/verbal communications skills
- Strong professional judgment, root cause analysis skills
- Ability to sell ideas to clients and effectively present ideas to all levels of the organization
- Ability to anticipate key issues and problems
- Ability to work independently with high level of initiative and provide direction to others