TMN Media Ops Lead
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
TMN Media Ops Lead, Target Media NetworkPRIMARY FUNCTION:The Media Ops Lead is the primary contact of ad delivery tools for online advertising campaigns for Target's vendors and internal teams. The team leverages technology and tools to improve conversion and build internal capabilities to maximize results for vendor/client objectives. The team provides ongoing ownership and the evolution of Ad Server (DFP), Order Management System (Operative and Salesforce), Yield Management System (Yieldex), third-party ad delivery systems and other media tools needed to support and drive TMN program results. The Media Ops Lead works with a group of internal Target, external agencies and third party partners to deliver a superior guest experience. PRINCIPLE DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Use your skills, experience and talents to be part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As Media Ops Lead, you will:
- Provide ongoing ownership and evolution of Ad Server and other media tools needed to support and drive TMN program results
- Manage full tech stack, from planning through execution, including peripheral support tools.
- Use business processes and systems, industry knowledge, and best practices to ensure ad server, and other tool maintenance and campaign stability.
- Partner with product and media teams to drive innovation, new revenue strategies and support risk taking to enhance the guest experience; ingest feedback, increase efficiencies and accuracy of media tool use.
- Oversee inventory management processes, including updating seasonal models, providing forecasting reports and inventory best practices.
- Own the strategy and utilize forecasting to maximize revenue goals across multiple selling platforms, monitor revenue goals, make changes to increase yield
- Ownership of the programmatic relationships with the goal of brand purity, increased revenue, limiting of data leakage, and enhanced site performance;
- Effectively troubleshoot and resolve real-time product issues by working across product and operations teams; communicate issues and resolutions in timely manner.
- Communicate site wide changes that could impact TMN programs, products, work plan and guest experience.
- Create training documentation for new tools for both onboarding and roll-out of these tools to the Media Team as well as any partner teams that may be affected by such tools; Onboard new team members, provide access and training on media tools
- Continue to foster knowledge of media tools and communicate out any new requirements or updates to the team.
- Effectively present, communicate and manage expectations regarding project handoff requirements, statuses, and key decisions within project teams.
- Develop strong partnerships and interact frequently with partners in Digital Experience Design, Site Merchandising and tech teams (BOS and TTS) to maximize resources to drive issue resolution, technology requests and prioritize new development.
- Bachelors' degree B.A./B.S or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding and Experience with Digital Marketing, Media Ad and Content Management technology.
- Previous experience with DFP and adserving tool ownership, programmatic and self-service ad platforms
- Previous experience with Yieldex, Salesforce, Adjuster, and Operative preferred, not required
- 6-8 years minimum Project Management or Client Service in the Digital space with multiple large projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and maximize relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, problem solve & manage ambiguity.