Cooling Tower Sales Specialist
Support the sale of new cooling towers, cooling tower retrofit upgrades, and aftermarket parts and components. Conduct presentations to educate owners and contractors about cooling tower operation and service, provide technical support, troubleshooting and optimize cooling tower installations, and develop service strategies to handle the installed equipment base.
- Call on building owners with existing cooling tower installations for aftermarket support and new technology retrofits
- Assist in the specifying and sale of new Baltimore Aircoil Company products
- Act as a resource for cooling tower system design and installation
- Assist in start-up of new cooling towers
- Troubleshoot existing cooling tower operation for improved performance.
- Act as an onsite resource for new installations.
- Perform other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Teamwork-works effectively with others,
- Positive attitude about work and others,
- Manages work and time efficiently,
- Willing to, and does, cover in other areas.
- Minimum Educational Level:
- High School Diploma
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous Experience:
- 10 years Sales/Service of HVAC equipment or equivalent.