Communications Specialist DFL Caucus
4 days left
- Employment Status
Temporary Communications Specialist position with the DFL Caucus of the Minnesota House of Representatives.
Responsible for managing member communications including writing press releases, columns, letters, and speeches, assisting with earned media events, posting to social media, tracking legislative news, and other communications tasks as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- PC experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as research and organizational skills a must.
- Knowledge of computer based layout and design programs (Adobe InDesign CS and Photoshop) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines under pressure.
- Must have the ability to work long and irregular hours especially during the legislative session.
- Experience with video editing software such as Final Cut is preferred.
- BA/BS desired.
Entry salary: $796.80 weekly, commensurate with experience.
To assure consideration, cover letter and resume must be received by Wednesday, January 24 2018. Send to:
Please indicate job title you are applying for in your cover letter.
MAIL: DFL Personnel Committee
c/o Human Resources
185 State Office Building
St. Paul, MN 55155
Apply for Communications Specialist DFL Caucus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly