Desktop Support Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
ABOUT UCAREAt UCare, we deliver high-quality health coverage and services to help members of all ages maintain and improve their health. It's a big job that takes innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and a commitment to doing the right thing. Above all, it takes a compassionate team that is dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and our communities. WORKING AT UCAREWorking at UCare is more than just a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization, and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Our values of integrity, community, quality, flexibility, and respect permeate every aspect of our organization - from who we are and how we act, to what we do and how we do it. We owe our continued success to our employees who proudly embody our mission and values in everything they do. DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST Position DescriptionThis position is responsible for design, deployment, general use, administration, patching, auditing and retirement of standard UCare hardware and software solutions. Delivering high quality, reliable, second-level technical pc support. Provide support to users including documenting issues within the ITSM knowledge tool, accurate problem identification, escalation and referral as needed. Also provide ongoing follow up on desktop, network, and applications issues. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Installing, analyzing, troubleshooting, consulting and resolving issues with operating system and application software, patches and upgrades, locally and remotely.
- Participate in technical projects, handling day-to-day task management, prioritization, support, and provide effective communications with team members, including status reporting.
- Assist in the response of defining & analyzing issues escalated from the Service Desk, Security and Infrastructure Teams. Refers complex issues to the Desktop Architect for resolution.
- Provide support and resources for the implementation, go-live, and ongoing support of new systems or applications.
- Adhere to existing ITIL processes as documented & actively participate in the development of new processes that adhere to best practices or ITIL methodology.
- Maintain standard computer configurations including documenting standards, instructions and insuring consistent application across the organization standards within all procedures.
- Troubleshoots incidents and fulfills requests within established Service Level Targets.
- Interacts with business end-users, Service Desk, engineering, IT Information Security, and technology providers.
- Assist in developing new technical standards and procedures for the desktop computing environment that will streamline and improve service management processes.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems & concerns & providing excellent client service.
- Maintain workstation Asset Management database including mobile devices.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.