Sr Financial Analyst, Negotiations Finance
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR FINANCIAL ANALYST FP&A, NEGOTIATIONS FINANCEAbout This OpportunityIn this role you are responsible for developing robust analytics in support of vendor negotiations within Merchandising and Sourcing organization, ultimately allowing Target to realize over $1B in savings in the coming years. This team provides financial and analytical insights to support fact-based negotiations, including OBX (should cost, robust negotiations), CLRs and CX (detailed financial and brand analysis utilizing internal and external data) across all of the Merchandising pyramid. You will partner across Merchandising/TSS to influence decision-making and build capabilities around negotiating with vendor partners. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Financial Analyst FP&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Provide sound economic and business analyses to promote financial decision making throughout the merchandising negotiations process.
- Work closely with clients and Finance teams to develop an understanding of the business including strategies, objectives, trends and business processes.
- Develop and maintain appropriate processes to quantify negotiation results including appropriate baseline costs, negotiated outcomes, savings rates, and overall penetration.
- Perform research and benchmarking to support negotiations efforts and partner needs.
- Educate & Influence leaders at all levels across Merchandising to embrace fact-based negotiations process to increase likelihood of delivering of $ savings targets.
- Partner with Finance, EDABI, TTS, TSS, OBE teams to design and deliver tools that streamline negotiations process and promote sustainability and increased efficiency of negotiations process.
- Drive continued innovation in analytic and negotiation methodologies to drive new insights and improved results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing, or other Business-related field
- 5-10 year's previous professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills - ability to direct and influence a team of clients, peers or direct reports
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communications (oral and written) and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.