Lead SM Ops Producer
PRIMARY FUNCTION As a Lead on the Site Merchandising Operations team you will lead cross-functional projects that deliver measurable impacts to efficiency and effectiveness across Digital. This position is responsible for collaborating with leaders across Target.com to identify opportunities for efficiency, drive new thinking and new ways of looking at problems and processes. As a part of the SM Ops team, you will be leading the effort to transform Digital into an organization with clear accountabilities and streamlined, nimble processes so it can succeed in a changing retail environment.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic thought partnership to partner groups across Digital and partner teams (i.e. Target Creative, Digital Product) to identify efficiency opportunities including process design, planning, and role clarity.
- Develop and optimize workflows and drive communication plans; lead implementation to impacted teams.
- Effectively present and communicate project strategy and scope, and share status and key decisions to the project team, department and partner teams including Senior Leadership.
- Develop and manage project timing and action, milestones and other materials to move work forward.
- Ensure strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Effectively remove roadblocks and deliver solutions to move the work forward.
- Consistently demonstrates leadership qualities that communicate commitment to Target's goals.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation and teamwork with measurable results.
- 4-year college degree in Business and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including appropriate communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Project management experience
- Process development experience
- Proven ability to collaborate with partners on multi-functional teams
- Ability to lead a high-functioning team in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Anticipates potential problems or conflicts, proactively provides visibility and solutions
- Flexible, organized, service oriented and able to handle competing priorities
- A proven track record of consistent project implementation
- Initiative, self-motivation and accountability
- Collaborative team player
- Positive attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Organizational change management experience