Director Guest Relationship Strategy, Experience Design & Product Integration
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Join us as a Director Guest Relationship Strategy, Experience Design & Product IntegrationAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be a part of a team working to deliver the most relevant programs and experiences we can to deepen relationships with our guests. Ultimately, this will enable Target to better deliver on our Purpose: To help all families discover the joy of everyday life. You will partner with internal and external teams to deliver guest-segment specific strategies and tactics that make Target our guests' preferred retailer. The role is responsible for continuous improvement of guest relationships by influencing and motivating internal teams team members to deliver guest centric solutions and drive ease and convenience for our guest.Use your skills, experience and talents to bring to life excellent guest experiences based on groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Director GRS Experience Design & Product Integration you will:
- Influence and drive teams within and across pyramids (Supply Chain, Pricing & Promotions, Guest Services, Merchant and Product teams) to resolve guest fracture points, and drive a guest centric approach to all Target experiences enabled by Loyalty program participation.
- Stay current on the external and competitive landscape, guest sentiment and mindset, industry and digital retail trends to drive evolution of Target's future guest experience.
- Prioritize and lead end-to-end journey mapping sessions and improvement initiatives, summarizing key results and evolving the learnings into enterprise themes / focus areas.
- Work across pyramids to drive tactics that deliver on the guest relationship strategy, including processes, guardrails, policies, and metrics.
- Utilize guest experience metrics (e.g., Net Promoter Score) to identify opportunities to improve the guest relationship platform (acquisition, enrollment, partial, complete).
- Develop & operationalize processes and tools to integrate into cross functional work enabling the team to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive organizational model, team member performance/expectations and expand team member knowledge base within guest experience design.
- Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction.
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome obstacles.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience with guest experience design/design thinking
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record of building strong working relationships with executive leaders across functions and businesses.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple, disparate projects at the same time, simultaneously managing working team and partners