JORDAN TRANSFORMER, LLC
• Evaluate existing power transformer control systems utilizing analog and digital systems for automatic thermal and voltage control.
• Recommend replacement parts and peripheral accessories as required to fulfill customer requirements in support of the automatic thermal and voltage control in power transformers.
• Work with vendors to procure and properly apply the required control equipment.
• Design, Redesign, and Layout control boxes containing the control equipment.
• Design and Layout point-to-point wiring diagrams and schematics that include customer requested controls, relays, contactors, circuit breakers, digital and analog voltage controls, and a variety of additional transformer control and monitoring equipment.
• Program and troubleshoot the existing and newly applied equipment as required to support the wiring technicians.
• Document procedures and practices for the instruction of existing and future control designers and wiring technicians.
Jordan Transformer, LLC
1000 Syndicate Street
Jordan, MN 55352
Inquiries email resume with wage expectations to:
Apply for Controls Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly