As a Clinic Therapist, you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the psychosocial services for patients
- Provide a comprehensive range of services to patients and their families
- Seek to enhance the functioning of patients
- Provide group, family and individual therapy for patients to include children and adolescents with mental illness
- Coordinate care with outpatient providers upon admission and discharge
- Provide coverage for other therapists as needed
- Contribute to the interdisciplinary team with a unique perspective on family systems and/or social work theory
- Potentially provide supervision to Master’s level family therapy, counseling or social work interns
- Master’s degree
- Current licensure in the State of MN as an LICSW, LMFT or LPCC
- 3-5 years of post-independent licensure experience
- In current good standing with the professional board
- Oriented and educated in gender, culture and age appropriate care
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate in written and verbal form
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products such as Word and Outlook
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.