Fixed Assets Accountant - Saint Paul, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has a direct hire opening for a Fixed Assets Accountant with our client in Saint Paul, MN! This is a great opportunity to join a global company with opportunity for advancement! As the Fixed Assets Accountant you would perform various accounting functions related to reporting, cash balances, and financial analysis. This role mainly focuses on the fixed assets and you will be working with various departments throughout the organization. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills, communication skills, and three to five years of accounting experience.
- Prepare journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Lead process of setting up and maintaining fixed assets for various departments within the company.
- Generate reports and update management and various departments on findings.
- Prepare fluctuation analysis for assigned accounts as needed.
- Constantly look for process improvements and update processes when needed and approved.
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, finance, or related area.
- 3+ years of accounting experience (specifically with fixed assets).
- Experience in a technology or software company.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with Oracle software a plus.