Design Lead, Guest Relationship Strategy
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Design Lead, Guest Relationship StrategySimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: loyalty program, strategy, retail, customer experience, digitalAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be a part of a team working to deliver the most relevant programs and experiences we can to deepen relationships with our guests. Ultimately, this will enable Target to better deliver on our Purpose: To help all families discover the joy of everyday life. You will partner with internal and external teams to deliver guest-segment specific strategies and tactics that make Target our guests' preferred retailer. Use your skills, experience and talents to bring groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals to life. As a GRS Design Lead for the Loyalty team, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead the design of a end-to-end program engagement experience across all guest-facing touchpoints.
- Utilize strategic insights to identify opportunities for enhancement and iteration of the program engagement experience, including:
- New ways to acquire program enrollees across digital and physical experiences
- Modifications and proposals for A/B testing within the program interface across native apps and web for important guest moments
- Integration of new program functions and features that deepen our relationship with guests.
- Maintain partnerships with digital product, UX and UI designers across partner teams to ensure a connected, cohesive execution of the program vision.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses those experiences to create a cohesive brand experience across products and channels.
- Monitor and analyze data to deliver insights & recommendations, telling a story rooted in metrics.
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Product Integration Manager to drive initiatives from conceptualization to implementation.
- Stay up to date with competitive landscape, loyalty and retail trends to drive evolution of our guest relationship platform.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in guest experience design/design thinking
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations. Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Experience working across digital channels
- Strength in translating big ideas into producible concepts, and aligning others to execute
- Experience utilizing data to drive design consideration