Residential Sales-Customer Service Representative
Company Overview: Town & Country Fence, located in Brooklyn Park, was founded in 1983. We have built the organization into one of the foremost fencing companies in Minnesota. Town & Country Fence has grown by always providing the highest quality fence solutions to residential, commercial and do it yourself customers throughout the metro area.
Come Join Our Team: We are looking to add a professional salesperson/customer service representative to our residential install sales team. You will sell for a portion of the season and then help drive sales and support the residential sales team as our customer service representative. The right person will love working outdoors and enjoy meeting and working with people. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent selling skills along with solid organizational, time management, communication and social media skills. Training, ongoing development and support are provided every day! We are a profitable sales and best practice focused organization.
Position and Responsibilities: Sales Representative
- Communicate with and successfully sell to the needs of residential customers.
- Meet or exceed all company sales goals and expectations.
- Schedule own appointments within an assigned territory from the leads which we provide.
- Prioritize your opportunities while being extremely organized and managing your time well.
- Meet with customers at their home to provide sales presentations, costs and contracts.
- Execute and use a proven sales process that allows for maximum sales potential.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism, honesty, integrity, hard work and diligence
- Must be able work some early evenings and some Saturdays as necessary.
- Represent company at trade shows as scheduled and needed.
Position and Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
- Resolve residential customer concerns via phone, email, mail and social media.
- Contact customers to encourage them to write and submit positive on line reviews.
- Help drive residential sales through effective social media marketing strategy and objectives
- Assist residential customers with applying for permits and obtaining property surveys.
- Provide customers with costs and contracts for select projects and repairs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous and proven successful sales and customer service experience desired
- High school degree required, college degree preferred, consider education and experience
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation required.
- Strong mobile device/computer skills with the ability to accurately use measuring tools.
- Proven experience and results driving sales through social media, lead generation, SEO.
- Post offer background check and drug testing is part of our hiring process.
- Superior personal organization and time management skills are necessary.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
- Empathy and patience to resolve any and all customer complaints.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Full time year round employee of Town & Country Fence.
- Competitive annual base salary of up to $60,000 to start and paid weekly.
- Car mileage and cell phone allowance provided $470.00 per month.
- Medical insurance, flex spending accounts, retirement savings plan available
- Office, supplies, company apparel plus all other job tools and equipment provided.
- Work from home when needed.
- Professional and fun work environment
No phone calls, please.