Business Development and Sponsorship Specialist
The freedom to innovate, the resources to make a difference. Here at Twin Cities PBS (TPT) we look to inspire, inform and uplift the communities in which we reside. And, TPT is seeking a Business Development and Sponsorship Specialist to join our team and assist in the execution of Next Avenue’s business development and revenue-driving initiatives that create meaningful and impacting national content for our 50+ audience.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide account support for grant-funded and revenue-generating projects (sponsorships, content licensing, partnerships) including coordinating billing and contracts, tracking, scheduling, execution, preparing reporting and maintaining paperwork.
- Work directly with clients to maintain relationships, advance project execution and answer questions.
- Maintain client lists and account information in coordination with TPT Finance.
- Assist manager in developing and executing new strategies to improve performance in achieving revenue-generating goals.
- Assist manager in researching, identifying and doing outreach to potential sponsors and partners.
- Work with manager to ensure that products / services are of the highest quality, delivered in a timely manner and meet sponsor and partner expectations.
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Assist in leading impact measurement and analysis for grants and revenue projects by developing, executing and analyzing tactics.
- Gather data and information for required project reporting and work with other departments as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Communication or relevant field.
- 2-3 years in sales, fundraising or related business development experience. Administrative experience a plus.
- Highly knowledgeable with digital media – SEO, SEM, digital advertising, website design, and online video.
- Demonstrated success and experience with financial management, planning and analysis, and ability to understand and develop performance reports using Google Analytic Data.
- Ability to analyze data and turn insights into actionable campaign strategies.
- Strives for excellence in her/his work, and can quickly build strong relationship and trust with staff, board, prospect partners, and diverse communities.
- Excellent and persuasive communicator with exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM - experience with strategic marketing a plus.
- Successful track record of reliability, timeliness and ability to execute within budget and on short deadlines.
- Confidence in pitching and closing business deals and comfortable calling and collaborating with new prospects.
- An energetic, self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Demonstrated drive, determination, and passionate about the power of public media and non-profits.
If you possess the necessary qualifications, please visit our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/careers/job-openings to apply online.
Twin Cities Public Television is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity / Veteran / Disability employer.