Service Dispatcher / Towerman
Real People Real Values Real Careers
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
As a Service Dispatcher you’ll manage the overall flow of incoming work orders from service advisors to the shop technicians for a dealership that serves over 100 customers per day. We’re looking for a driven team player who likes working with industry leading technology and process. If you are detailed, organized and have a high capacity to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, join our team today.
- Ensure work orders get to proper technicians based on skill, certification, & qualification
- Communicate incoming demand to technician to help prioritize work
- Help maintain proper shop workflow and communicate status to advisor staff and service manager
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Working in a dealership service department
- Prior experience as line tech, master tech, or service advisor
- Supervisory experience
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Technologically proficient. Prior experience using CDK a plus
- Prior manufacturer certifications a plus
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve. Walser Core Values: Do the Right Thing Lead by Example Display Positive Energy Be Open minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.