Human Resources Generalist - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist to join our client's team in Bloomington! This person will be responsible for a variety of tasks from recruiting, payroll, employee relations, etc. We are looking for candidates with around 3 years of experience in a diverse HR position. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Recruit for a variety of positions within the company (full-cycle from working with managers, posting positions, interviewing, etc).
- Maintain HRIS system and generate reports for management team on a consistent basis.
- Process payroll for both domestic and international employees and maintain payroll records and reports.
- Field and respond to employee benefit inquiries (eligibility, coverage, payments, etc.) and other HR related topics.
- Send formal offer letters to candidates and get them signed up with internal training & orientation processes.
- Plan and conduct employment terminations as needed.
- Administration of performance management program.
- Attend regular meetings with managers to provide assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving human resources objectives.
- Investigate and review employee relations issues as needed.
- Maintain employment records to include personnel, benefits, medical, and sensitive information.
- Administer employee award and recognition programs.
- Manage employee leave of absence program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1-3 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Experience working with HRIS systems (ADP preferred).
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting practices preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, & Power Point.