As a Housekeeper, you will:
• Service/clean assigned areas to ensure environmental service standards are met
• Change linens and stock supplies
• Clean units including patient rooms, group rooms, offices, and common areas
• Maintain safety throughout facility by complying with Joint Commission standards and PrairieCare practices
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Thorough knowledge of housekeeping procedures (gained through prior experience)
• Knowledge of Joint Commission standards and CDC safety guidelines as they pertain to maintaining a clear and safe work environment preferred
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, and use supplies in a cost-effective but safe manner
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook
• Preferred knowledge of various industrial cleaning machines
Exerting 20 to 70 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Medium jobs usually require frequent bending/stooping. Standing/walking is generally required off and on for a total of approximately 6 hours of an 8-hour workday. In most medium jobs, being on one’s feet for most of the workday is critical. Medium jobs require use of the hands and arms to grasp, hold and turn objects but generally do not require the use of fingers for fine activities to the extent required for sedentary work.
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm, with every other weekend, 12:00pm-8:30pm.
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment. PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.