Benefits Enrollment Specialist (Home-Based)
Benefits Enrollment Specialist
Must Possess an Accident, Life and Health License
Join a leader in the Health Insurance industry! Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
These home-based individuals will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound leads, selling health insurance directly to consumers over the phone. Agents will tailor health insurance options over the phone for clients from our wide range of plans.
Candidates must possess a current health and life insurance license in your home state!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively communicate with potential customers over the telephone
• Provide an in-depth needs analysis with clients
• Generate an accurate health insurance quote that best suits the customer’s situation
• Organize and manage your book of business
• Effectively manage outbound dialing to prospective clients
• Present health insurance plans to clients in an ethical manner
• Complete health insurance applications online
• Performs other related duties as required
Education and Work Experience:
• Must have a current health and life insurance license in their home state
• Must be eligible for at least 10 non-resident health and life insurance licenses
• Competency with of MS Office Suite
• Competency in data entry
• Track record of success in self-starting sales roles
• Able to work with limited direct supervision
• Demonstrable success in remotely-based sales roles
• High School diploma or equivalent
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Please visit www.hiiquote.com/careers and select the appropriate listing
Health Insurance Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.