Sr Specialist TCOM Guest Services 11:30am-8:00pm Shift
Join for a headquarters hiring eventThursday, February 15th, 2018 from 10:00am-6:00pm7000 Target Parkway North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445Building E Guest Entrance located off of Oak Grove Parkway**Bring government issued form of identification and your resume JOIN US AS A GUEST SERVICES SENIOR SPECIALIST Provide a Target branded experience with every guest interaction related to complaints, inquiries and overall comments about their Target experience in store and online. Efficiently and effectively handle incoming guest contacts with high quality and professionalism, while achieving performance and service goals. Assist guests in every contact channel (e.g., phone, chat, email) and provide additional support when service is not meeting expectations. Interact with stores, districts, merchants and other key business partners to effectively handle and resolve guest issues in a timely manner. Appropriately establish relationships with guests by making strong connections and adding unexpected value to each experience. Provide superior guest service while driving loyalty and sales. Provide support for internal team members regarding policy/procedures and system functionality.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a Target branded experience with every guest interaction using critical thinking and being the guest's advocate in order to resolve the issue and drive loyalty.
- Actively listen and empathize with the guest and use positive language to reach a solution.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate guest trends that may impact Target's brand or reputation to leadership in a prompt manner.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and proficiency of all contact channels represented in Guest Relations and Target.com. This includes supporting inbound/outbound calls, email and chat.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business and service needs.
- Support the initiative of sharing trends through accurate documentation and coding.
- Use on-line resources and web based applications to assist and resolve guest issues.
- Exercise a complete and thorough understanding of policies and procedures and support compliance.
- Display positive attitude in interactions within their team by contributing to group problem solving and morale. However, is able to work and make decisions independently when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with people in a tactful, positive manner.
- Empowered to make decisions for the guest and do what's best for Target in accordance with policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Display "best for the guest" service during all points of guest contact and research by anticipating and being open to resolving any guest service issues that may arise.
- Maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance, quality, and level of service.
- Responsible for identifying and executing on process improvements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction by listening, showing empathy, being professional and finding creative solutions to make it right for the guest
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with guests, team members and internal business partners in a positive and respectful manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g., spelling, punctuation, grammar), negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems, think critically and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong work ethic, flexible, able to manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced Service Center environment
- Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
- Displays a positive and flexible attitude within the team and with the guest
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- 1-2 years of customer (guest) service experience, Contact Center, Target Store and/or Target.com experience
- Retail Sales Floor Experience
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Experience in eCommerce, web site functions and technology
- Able to provide verbal and written bilingual Spanish support
- Knowledge of Target policy and procedures
- Intermediate skill level of Microsoft applications