Pro Staff has partnered with a leading Medical Manufacturer in the Plymouth area to add to their growing Materials team! In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Purchasing department to support departmental and company objectives as well as provide administrative support to Buyers and Management. This is a long term, immediate opportunity and we are looking to meet with interested candidates ASAP; please reach out to us at 763-248-7192 for more information referencing Job ID 314468.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilize/maintain reports to ensure purchased product will arrive to meet manufacturing and distribution demand.
· Utilize ERP system to run late PO reports and process with vendors.
· Utilize ERP system to run exception reports for expediting of parts.
· File completed purchase orders, work orders and assist with other documentation needs as assigned.
· May take on procurement/planning duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for Position:
· Minimum 1 year of supply chain experience (preferred in Purchasing or Planning) in a manufacturing environment and/or a degree or certification in Supply Chain or a Supply Chain related field.
· Knowledge of production planning and inventory control systems desired.
· Familiarity with ISO, FDA, and GMP requirements desired.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Outstanding analytical, verbal, and written communication skills along with the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization both inside and outside the company.
· Strong MS Office skills desirable.