Main Shop Service Advisor
Main Shop Service Advisor
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
As a Main Shop Service Advisor you have the potential to become a certified advisor by the individual manufacturer, earn bonuses for customer satisfaction, and earn your way to quarterly recognition events for top performers. Walser knows that providing a dynamic customer experience starts from within. That’s why we actively train, mentor, and invest in every one of Walser’s 1,800 employees from day one. Walser is a talent-producing leader in the automotive industry, and this is your first step in joining a hands-on, dynamic, and growing management training program. Through this training you will be introduced to our customer centric service processes & leading-edge technologies. If you are outgoing, motivated and focused on guest experience, join our team and jump on the advisor career path.
As a Main Shop Service Advisor, you will:
- Ensure each customer receives a positive experience
- Greet and guide guests into the service process and address their needs and concerns
- Communicate with the guest during their service to keep them informed on status
- Advise on service recommendations based on mfgs. recommendations or technicians findings upon inspection of their vehicle
- Finalize customers service with return of the vehicle, review of paperwork, collection of invoice total
- Maintain (mfg.) specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Maintain an energetic, professional, and positive personality throughout the workday
- Must be confident working with customers and staff from diverse backgrounds
- Effective listening skills when speaking with guests
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service and be results driven
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Post-secondary education preferred
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve.Walser Core Values: Do the Right Thing * Lead by Example * Display Positive Energy * Be Open Minded
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.