Entry Level Global Supply Chain Support
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Global Supply Chain Support Specialist to join our Supply Chain team. You must have at least 1 years of experience in customer service, procurement or relocation services. This is an entry level role into the service side of global supply chain. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their attention to detail, communication, and working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be working under the direction of our VP of Global Supply Chain.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven customer service or supply chain professional, then we want to speak to you!
Global Supply Chain Support Specialist Overview:
You will be responsible for the administrative support of the global supply chain department by assisting in ongoing management of the Plus global supply partner network.
What your day as a Global Supply Chain Support Specialist looks like:
- Maintaining vendor information records in all Plus systems
- Providing administrative and functional support for Managers and Specialists who perform end to end supplier management for assigned relocation services suppliers
- Providing support for all departmental reporting
- Coordinating supplier compliance and audit processes
- Providing contract administration support and manage contract database
- Assisting with sales support that may include, but is not limited to pricing requirements and client implementations
- Performing end to end supplier management for assigned Tier II relocation services suppliers including ongoing analysis, sourcing, contract development, onboarding, ongoing training and performance management
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in customer service, procurement or global mobility services preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Entry Level Global Supply Chain Support
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly