7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are looking for a Quality Inspector to work for our client located in New Hope, MN. Our client is a full service provider of precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and assemblies. They serve diverse customers and industries on a made-to-order basis.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Interprets and relays quality control philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- 10 yearsâ€™ experience as a Quality Technician/Inspector
- Ability to manage a team of professionals to carry out department goals 3 years in Metal Job Shop environment
- Experience with hand tools: caliper, micrometer, and surface plate inspection techniques (2D & 3D gauging)
- Blue print reading (GD&T)
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, managing multiple projects within deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Above average Math Skills
- Willing to attend outside training and classes
- Willing to work in a Team Environment.