Class A Delivery Driver - World Leader, Have a life, $2K Hiring Bonus
Class A Delivery Driver - Click here for more information and to apply.
Martin-Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service restaurant industry. We operate out of 55 Distribution centers across 17 countries around the world providing consistency for our suppliers operations and vast career opportunities for our employees. We are a world-class company whose success is directly attributed to our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry.
Our customers are the heart of our business because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award.
Martin-Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world.
Position Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA) Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass post-offer background, pre-employment screening, DOT Physical and drug test
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.