Staffing Partners is looking for an exemplary Benefits/HRIS Manager. This is a great opportunity with an industry leader. This is a permanent position paying $110K to $125K with great benefits.
- Continuously analyze the company's current benefit offerings, make recommendations for improvements, and evaluate and implement new benefit plan designs.
- Administer all employee benefit programs with help from benefits team.
- Manage and maintain the company's HRIS system.
- Develop and administer communication strategies designed to keep employees informed about current and new benefit offerings.
- Administer and manage the FMLA, ADA, COBRA, ERISA, and HR practices relating to the company's benefit programs.
- Work with company's retirement plans and provide high level support.
- Negotiate with and manage relationships with third party vendors.
- Manage relationship with HRIS vendor and IT staff.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Effectively manage benefit team.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field.
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience with benefits/HRIS.
- Experience negotiating with vendors and managing vendor relationships.
- Possess acute attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Management experience.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS.
- Ability to travel.
Interested and qualified applicants for this HRIS/Benefits Manager role should apply immediately either through the built in features of the Star Tribune website or by emailing your resume to email@example.com with Attn:JHGBHRM in the subject line.
Apply for Benefits/HRIS Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly