Production Lead - Operations - Shelf Processing
The primary responsibility for this position will be to lead, coordinate, direct and monitor all shelf processing function from receiving thru document storage/retrieval. In addition, the Production Lead will be supporting the management team and overall department functions by providing guidance to regular and temporary employees. The Production Lead will provide support in areas when needed to ensure that quality and production expectations are met on a daily basis. The Production Lead must have strong oral and written communication skills. The incumbent serves as liaison between processing areas and management on production details, equipment needs/supplies and staffing needs.
- Prioritize and schedule department workload
- Lead and monitor work flow to ensure that project deadlines and department goals are met
- Communicate progress updates and processing issues on projects to the management team
- Support the department management team by providing input with employee performance reviews, employee performance issues and temporary staffing needs.
- Develop, update and maintain quality control procedures and perform quality checks on processing
- Train and monitor temporary employees during peak season
- Willingness to work flexible hours/shifts during peak processing periods
- Willingness to support other work areas when needed
- Associates degree or certificate with 2 years operations experience or high school diploma with 3+ years operations experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively through oral and written communications.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 3+ years operations experience
- Two years supervisory/group lead experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Essential Job Functions:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Ability to consistently perform well in a fast paced environment (increased workloads) meeting department goals and project deadlines
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and/or pull objects of 50 pounds routinely
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.