7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for a Planner to work for our client, a Fortune 250 leader in motion and control technologies who continuously engineers the success of its customer in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets, located in Blaine, MN. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and working knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Maintain a variety of schedules, records, and reports pertaining the tracking of materials through the production cycle and availability of production resources.
- Assists in executing requisite system transactions needed to support the receipt, storage and transferring of material.
- Assists with the monitoring of inventory levels generating tracking reports and performing data entry as required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience in inventory and production control. Preferably 2-4 years of planning experience (in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 year college degree in Business, Engineering, or Materials Management required with certification in Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills and be able to understand of electronic processing.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprises principles and practices.