Admin Assistant- Walser BDC Sales
Admin Assistant, Walser Sales BDC
Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas. Walser also leads by example. We volunteer. We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community. That’s because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance. Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time—that’s what drives us. That’s the Walser Way.
As an Admin Assistant in our Sales BDC, you will:
- Assist in daily, weekly & monthly reporting, along with maintaining CRM data cleanliness
- Report any issues with established documents, surveys, auto-senders & templates located in our sales CRM tool.
- Watch for trends and patterns in data and communicate to management for coaching opportunities
- Listen to all recorded sales phone calls & update data in CRM
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with management and teammates
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Technologically proficient. Strong data entry skills & experience with Dealersocket CRM a plus.
- Effective spoken, written & verbal communication skills
- High level of detail orientation & accuracy
- Proven experience working in a team environment
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including employee discounts. Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.