Global Compensation Processor
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for an Global Compensation Processor to join our Global Compensation team. Someone with a passion for working with numbers and interest in working with international tax. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their attention to detail, numerical ability, and providing strong customer service to internal and external customers. This role will be working under the direction of our Director of Global Compensation
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven accounting or customer service professional, then we want to speak to you!
Global Compensation Processor Overview:
You will be responsible for administering a variety of tasks by following best practices and ensuring the data processed is well coordinated, consistent, accurate and timely.
What your day as a Global Compensation Processor looks like:
- Generating cost projections, compensation reports, template processing, letters of understanding for assignment policies, and tax payment processing
- Supporting global compensation accumulation processing and reporting
- Adhering to deadlines, including auditing and uploading transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Generating timely and accurate billing for services performed
- Generating internal and external reporting as defined by management
- Contributing to the year-end planning process and team compliance goals for our external clients
- Proactively offer suggestions for improvement of processes and efficiency
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain 100% accuracy when performing detail-oriented and repetitive processes
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in accounting, customer service or related field
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Global Compensation Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly