Digital People has an amazing Marketing Coordinator opportunity for someone that is looking for a rapidly growing, fun team in beautiful St. Cloud, MN (onsite only)! Our client is growing fast and offers a dynamic and team oriented environment. If you enjoy monthly incentives, company lunches, holiday and summer parties, as well as a 401(k) company match and health care insurance reimbursement, then keep reading to learn more!
- Local candidates – Onsite only!
- Assist the Director of Marketing with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
- Update company website and keep up-to-date.
- Analyze and maintain company presence on social media sites.
- Write content for email, print and conference materials as needed.
- Work closely with Sales to determine marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Assist in developing training guides for both internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate events for industry trade shows and conferences.
- Coordinate content for press release distribution.
- Assist with market research and customer surveys.
- Maintain databases and preparing reports.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related major
- 2 – 5 years of marketing experience; B2B or industry experience a plus
- Strong marketing knowledge of email, SEO, social media, webinars, tradeshows, etc.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Brand oversight experience
- Strong multitasking ability and high attention to detail
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience in Salesforce and WordPress a plus
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!