Contract & Compliance Administrator
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating purchasing contracts to ensure compliance with applicable laws and ensure terms are in the best interest of the operations. Oversee the vendor management process to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
Assist in developing and maintaining the Purchasing department budget.
- Manages contract administration including reviewing, drafting and negotiating purchasing contracts. Coordinates contract review with vendors, legal counsel, and client departments. Reviews terms and conditions of contracts with legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable law. This includes preliminary reviews of credit applications, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Tax Exemption's, W-9's, etc. Manages activities concerned with amendments to or extensions/renewals of contracts. Manages the electronic development, installation and maintenance of purchasing contract tracking for efficient verification of compliance with established terms and conditions.
- Overee the Vendor Management Process to include Gaming Commission vendor and consultant licensing, PCI compliance, bidding events and Purchase Order review to ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Participate in all internal and external audits to ensure compliance and that recommendations are implemented.
- Develop, interpret and implement policies and procedures for procurement and contract administration activities in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and business process.
- Interview and hire team members. This includes training and development of team members. Conducts team member reviews, disciplinary, and discharge actions.
- Combination of post-secondary education and experience in purchasing, contracts/compliance, or related field to equal seven years
- Experience in developing Requests for Bids and completing bid summaries with recommendations for purchases.
- Knowledge and experience in contract administration.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and electronic mail software.
- Knowledge and experience with a computerized purchasing and inventory environment.