Executive Assistant (Contract) - Saint Paul, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to join our client's team in Saint Paul, MN! This is a contract position for about four months supporting multiple C-Level executives. You will be responsible for scheduling meetings, travel arrangements & itineraries, developing presentations, etc. The successful candidate will have over three years of experience supporting C-Level executives and experience supporting multiple executives. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume and apply today!
- Prepare presentations and documents for leadership and executive team.
- Coordinate meetings & travel and process expense reports.
- Communicate regularly with company clients, management, and staff while handling sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Prepare contracts for executives to sign and then file accordingly.
- Screen telephone calls and/or visitors for management team.
- Drafts correspondence for executives final approval.
- Anticipate needs of executives and trouble-shoot potential problems with minimal assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of C-Level executive assistant experience (5+ years of general administrative experience).
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook).
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work responsibilities.