Customer Service Manager
Staffing Partners' client looking for a Customer Service Manager for a company located in the southern suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for direct management and development of a strong team of CSR's. This is a direct hire opportunity paying $75K-$85K per year plus excellent benefits.
- Manages the daily operations of a team of customer service representatives.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow.
- Identify and recommend improvements for individuals, team and processes.
- Assigns tasks, goals and objectives.
- Provides one on one development/coaching as well as daily meetings with team.
- Guide team's development and performance.
- Reviews performance metrics and identifies areas of opportunity for company processes.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, and training/development of team members.
- Drives employee engagement and participation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- At least 1-2 years Supervisory experience.
- Passion for customer service, sales, and professional development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Ability to influence team members to achieve individual and team objectives.
Interested and qualified applicants for this Customer Service Manager opportunity should apply immediately either through the built in features of the Star Tribune website or by emailing your resume to email@example.com with Attn: JHGCSMJP in the subject line.
Apply for Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly