Medical Billing Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work in St. Paul. This person will invoice customers for services rendered and apply all the money and credits to their accounts. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Provide reports to management.
- Perform daily, timely, and accurate postings of manual and electronic cash receipts, credit card payments, denials and adjustments to patient accounts.
- Reconcile variances and locate EOBS.
- Post contractual adjustments, and reconcile un-posted log and deposit logs.
- Perform specialized processing of accounts receivable issues requiring advanced training and technical skills.
- Areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit/refund correspondence and research
- Audit and review support
- RCDM analysis
- Letters of credit and communications
- Additional certification in code processing and leadership responsibilities may be prerequisites depending on location and position expectations.
- Answer telephones
- Maintain logs and records
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency with numbers
- Research information
- Time management
- Train employees
- Use computerized databases
- Written and verbal communications.
- Speech clarity
- Utilization of fingers and hands
- Standing-remaining on one's feet in an upright position
- Sitting-remaining in the normal seated position
- Handling-seizing, holding, grasping and possible casual to regular lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Able to pass standardized color vision test, as required by test performed.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree w/3-5 years experience.
- Requires Medical Billing and Coding Certificate