Lead ER Consultant Hotline - Part Time
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A PART-TIME (24 HOURS) LEAD EMPLOYEE RELATIONS CONSULTANT About This OpportunityManages investigations that arise through the Employee Relations Hotline and provides guidance and recommendations for timely action and resolution. As a ER Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Investigate allegations made through the Hotline or allegations raised through field and HQ partners routed to the Hotline Team
- Interact comfortably with team members regardless of geographic location, diversity, and socio economic status.
- Provide non-legal and cultural related recommendations/insight directly related to a Hotline Investigation.
- Partner to Paralegal/Attorney on all legal components and findings related to a Hotline Investigation.
- Recognize complex hotline investigations, develop an investigative plan and provide strategic insight to implement both immediate resolution and long-term prevention plans.
- Identify high risk investigations and appropriately take partners.
- Analyze trends and in partnership with broader ER/LR Team, help to recommend and develop individual market strategies to avoid ER/LR risk.
- Lead/Participate in key ER team projects
- Help conduct ER Trainings.
- Bachelor or advanced level college degree
- A minimum of 3 years ER, LR or related HR experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform autonomous work with only general guidance rather than direction.
- Able to solve complex and ambiguous problems.
- Ability to identify and analyze data to recommend alternative courses of action.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to demonstrate courage and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to identify gaps and make recommendations that will foster achievement of work group, department and pyramid success.
- Strong ability to develop relationships, influence and gain commitment to resolve problems or achieve client satisfaction.
- Able to identify and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.