Sr Pricing Analyst | Clearance
Sr Pricing Analyst | ClearancePRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESPricing Analysts are responsible for clearance price management including clearance program optimization and forecasting. Clearance Pricing Analysts are instrumental in evolving process and capabilities to ensure Target maximizes clearance profitability.
- Cross functional partnership to maximize financials through clearance program optimization
- Be technologically sound in state-of-the-art systems to execute pricing strategies.
- Recommend pricing decisions that have multi-million dollar impact.
- Apply strong financial, analytical and communication skills to impact bottom line.
- Learn and clearly understand merchant businesses, strategies, and objectives; supporting them as a consultant to help shape Target pricing strategies.
- Manage price change workload for the stores.
- Investigate the potential impacts of strategic business initiatives.
- Drive collaborative dialogue within Pricing COE to solve ambiguous issues.
- Demonstrate thought leadership to help merchant teams design innovative pricing strategies.
- Develop process improvements to streamline price execution process by using strategic problem-solving skills.
- Use strong critical thinking and communication skills to educate merchants and other key partners in order to influence pricing decisions.
- Lead key captainships and mentor new team members
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maximize relationships
- Assertiveness, strong initiative, and resiliency
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate leadership and decision-making skills
- Strategic orientation and comfortable with ambiguity
- Technical skills should include: Microsoft Office
- Experience in Apparel and Accessory businesses
- Merchandising experience