Process Technician- All Shifts
Pro Staff in Faribault is currently seeking a full-time Process Technician to join the production team in our HVM facility. All shifts available! We are looking for an individual who has experience in a manufacturing setting with the ability to produce a high quality product. Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and work in a team environment along with having good computer skills. Individuals must also have a high standard for safety.
- Handling of glass by using equipment to assist with loading and unloading through the process.
- Continuous quality checks throughout each process
- Working with computer programs, HMI, and software to run equipment
- Ability to accurately measure using a micrometer, caliper and tape measure
- Strong attention to detail
- Testing product at different processes
- Troubleshooting and quick response to minimize downtime.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually.
- Commitment to succeeding and ensuring the job is done correctly with high quality
- Strong decision making and good judgment to keep production moving
- Ability to multi-task and get the job completed
- Understanding of supporting roles and direct contacts
- Strong communication skills
- Three year work experience in manufacturing is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work on their own and in a team environment
- Experience with computer systems
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.