Associate Project Manager- Shelf
- Customer Telephone Support — Responsible for handling calls in a call center environment with heavy seasonal work. Must be customer focused efficient and adhere to department guidelines on processes and quality performance measures. Participate in twice annual outbound call campaigns.
- Performance Management- Track and manage customer deliverables by utilizing DRC processes and tools. Enter customer orders accurately, ensure files are formatted properly and all required items are received for final delivery and billing.
- Relationship Management- Manage communication and build relationships with external customers and internal delivery teams.
- Provide project leadership within Customer Service by sharing best practices and lessons learned, and by training and mentoring other employees. Ensure all Scoring participants are aligned to the same goals and understand the criteria for success, as well as contract and system requirements.
- Responsible for executing shelf scoring tasks in the most cost effective manner possible.
- Has direct impact on customer satisfaction as it relates to successful delivery.
- Recommend process changes and enhancements that have a direct impact to cost of delivery and service improvement.
- Work on site at our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office
- Four years experience working in a contract or project management environment.
- Demonstrated success in the ability to effectively communicate verbally by influencing and managing customer expectations, emotions, and escalations required.
- Effective written communication skills that present thoughts in an organized and concise manner including the use of appropriate grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation required.
- Proficient use with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work load that ensures customer commitments are met that includes multi-task requiring the use of multiple applications concurrently.
- Experience working in a team environment in which team members support others to achieve overall department goals.
Bachelor's degree in education, technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
Data Recognition Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V