Mechanical Designer (NX/Unigraphics)
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Inginaire is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer with working knowledge of UniGraphics NX to work onsite at a Fortune 500 Company in Bloomington. This is a Contract opportunity working with one of Minnesota's premiere organizations!
- Communicating technical designs through 3-D CAD models and drawings in support of Engine Air to fulfill technical objectives and customer requirements.
- Detecting errors and initiate changes to products through engineering change orders.
- Providing input to alternate design ideas that may favorably affect cost and manufacturability.
- Reviewing/checking drawings to ensure they meet company standards and customer specifications to reduce defects and other issues earlier in the process.
- Leading design review processes/meetings.
- Demonstrating project ownership for design stage of engineering process.
- Preparing or assists in preparation of product instruction manuals and engineering standards.
- Must have NX experience and plastic injection molding