Sr TSS Communications Manager
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
PRIMARY FUNCTIONAs a TSS Communications Manager, your goal is to manage and evolve communication strategies across the TSS enterprise that unlock the sourcing capability thru strong understanding and engagement of our global team.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and deliver as integrated communications framework & strategy, that translates complex ideas into simple cohesive communications that are visually appealing, tell a story and are action orientated.
- Develop key marketing and communication tools & content that deliver engaging communication for Team Members ( HQ & Globally) as well as external business partners.
- Collaborate on meeting strategy, message focus and overarching story and material development for key internal TSS leadership meetings.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase connectedness through the right vehicles and drive engagement through internal and external messaging.
- Coach and consult with TSS operations project managers to enable creative visualization of key messages within project work- written and verbal aligned to a unified theme.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with leaders and project managers, collaborating to develop and implement communication strategies and processes.
- Leverage the power of story-telling to develop marketing and communication content related to business projects, that delivers the right voice through communication vehicles that are simple and inspiring.
- Research, write and edit content that celebrate successes and tell the story of the transformation journey.
- Stay current on what is happening inside and outside the company to determine the most important stories to tell.
- Reports to Director TSS Operations. Interacts with all levels of leadership and team in the TSS organization, from President to specialist.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of creative or strategic communications related experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience/organizational skills with ability to multi task and manage time effectively
- Strong initiative and ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent PC skills, utilizing Microsoft Office Applications Word, Excel, In Design, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop
- Expertise with web/intranets and content management publishing tools
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in communications-related area
- Experience with Global audiences/teams