Journeyman Electrician - Night Shift
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, creating amazing products for Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile Computing, and Consumer Electronics applications. Our products enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data. Seagate has recently been ranked among the Thompson Reuters Top 100 Global Innovators!
Seagate is seeking a Journeyman Electrician - Night Shift (Mon to Thurs., 8:30 pm to 7:00 am) in our Bloomington, MN location. This role will play an integral part in ensuring our wafer manufacturing facility is operational 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. This role will be part of a team that provides daily operational support and addresses the electrical maintenance and installation needs to keep the facility in excellent operational condition.
- Would you be interested in working for a stable company with excellent benefits?
- Would you enjoy being in a role where your efforts make difference? Where you help ensure products that are valued throughout the world can be manufactured timely and efficiently.
Do you meet the qualifications for this great opportunity? If so, apply to join an innovative and cutting edge company that drives the digital storage industry.
- State of Minnesota class “A” Journeymen’s License.
- Minimum of 2-year VO-TECH certification or a recognized apprenticeship.
- 4 years of industrial and/or commercial experience.
- Must be able to read/work from blueprints and floor layouts.
- Installation of Facilities and Production equipment is a significant part of this position.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Assist other facility personnel in day to day operations.
- Familiar with installation of various raceways, 480v/208v power, VFD’s and Fire alarm systems.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, work at heights, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work overtime when needed
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values --People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin.