We are a growing company in our 40th year looking for technicians to join our excellent workforce.
• Build and test new design prototypes.
• Build test harnesses to support testing.
• Create and implement test plans for new products.
• Write assembly instructions for new product design releases.
• Work with in-house computer systems to assist in new product release details.
• Two-year technical degree (AAS) preferred.
• 0-5 years experience as an engineering technician.
• Experience with common lab test equipment such as multimeters preferred.
• Experience with load cell simulators or strain gauges preferred.
• Optional: Experience with PCB schematics and/or debugging PCBs.
Intercomp is the world’s largest manufacturer of portable scales for the aerospace and automotive industries. We are a fast-growing, high technology company in our 40th year looking for highly motivated people to join our top-notch workforce.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, bonuses, 401K & flexible hours. Please send resume to:
3839 County Road #116 Medina MN 55340
Intercomp is an equal opportunity employer.