Partnership Director - Minneapolis MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Partnership Director to join our client's team in Minneapolis! This is an exciting opportunity to join a great non-profit organization within the education field. This person will be responsible for maintaining a pipeline of schools and education partners to further our client's mission. You will also be overseeing a small staff and motivating the team to continue the success of the organization. We are looking for candidates with over 5 years of experience in a leadership position within the education sector and a passion for improving lives.
- Facilitate various teams along the education pipeline to ensure development and implementation of company goals and plans.
- Coordinating high impact strategies for students using data to drive results.
- Develop relationships with partner and school staff members as well as district administration to support shared goals.
- Coordinate and support training for school and education pipeline staff.
- Lead contract management process with partners.
- Work with various company Directors to develop program implementations to drive organizational success.
- Contribute to the development of the organization's database and ensure effective use of the system.
- Lead and build a small team to continuously improve based on using data and accountability methods.
- Other responsibilities as assigned/needed.
- Master's Degree in Education, Public Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of leadership experience within Education sector.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and able to give presentations to large groups.
- Familiarity with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Available for occasional travel assignments as needed.