Barista, Caribou Coffee, Full-time, 2PM to 11 PM Sunday through Thursday
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $11.93 / hr plus tips
Responsible for greeting guests, taking guest orders and payment, preparing and delivering coffee and non-coffee products in a timely manner, and creating a positive energetic atmosphere for the guest. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Welcomes guests to coffee bar. Takes guest orders and payment using the Point Of Sale (POS) system. Handles cash, currency, credit cards, comps and gift certificates.
- Prepares beverages and serves food products according to policies and procedures.
- Develops personal ongoing relationships with guests.
- Manages cash drawer and follows all cash handling policies and procedures. Completes reconciliation statements at the end of shift.
- Completes side duties and prep work to ensure adequate supply levels. Stock, organize and clean work area.
- Previous restaurant, retail or guest service experience.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 95% of time.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.