3D Design Specialist - Saint Paul, MN
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening with our client in Saint Paul for a 3D Design Specialist. This person will work on various construction projects throughout the US and use 3D software to help our client's designs come to life! We are looking for someone who has around two or more years of experience using Revit to create 3D models. This person will also be focusing on the concrete portion of these projects so experience in this area would be a huge plus. If you want to join a growing, fun, and innovative team then please submit your resume today!
- Generate 3D models of concrete portions of projects based on drawings, specifications from managers, etc.
- Prepare these models throughout process from design to completion.
- Work with various teams on any issues, missing information, etc and take appropriate action to correct these problems.
- Manage 3D design process and work with multiple teams within the organization to help with estimates, development of projects, and completion of projects.
- Travel to project sites as needed and work with field employees to see and understand how 3D models will come to life.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar area.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position (construction experience highly preferred).
- Strong experience with Revit software.
- Understanding of construction processes (specifically concrete projects).
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
Apply for 3D Design Specialist - Saint Paul, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly