We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company!
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent’; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
If you are an interested and qualified candidate please submit your resume using the built-in StarTribune application feature and click Apply Now, or you may email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with GTW-OFF in the subject line.
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly