Psychiatric Technician- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
As a Neurotherapeutics Psychiatric Technician for the Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) unit, you will:
- Assist in the observation, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient care
- Ensure safety of patients and staff by constantly monitoring for potential safety hazards and report issues appropriately
- Create an environment that provides the best care and patient experience
- Establish therapeutic relationships with patients
- Keep exam rooms organized by notifying correct individual when supplies are low
- Monitor exam rooms to ensure tidiness and cleanliness
- Perform clerical functions as directed
- Work under the direct supervision of the RN and administrative or physician leadership
- Experience in mental health and an aptitude to learn new technologies and modalities in Neurotherapeutics
- Knowledge of mental health gained through a minimum of one year of experience or education
- Knowledgeable and able to display a professional attitude in all aspects of performance
- Ability to document in an Electronic Health Record accurately and legibly
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.